Monday, June 8, 2009

June's gonna be the best month yet!

Well, it's June already. I can hardly believe it. June's meeting is THIS Saturday, June 13th. You aren't going to want to miss this. We are having an ALL AMERICAN COOKOUT courtesy of the NJS team and of course, all of you. My husband will be cooking the hamburgers this time around and he can do some evil cookin' on his Weber. We just need you to show up ready to have fun and don't forget to bring your favorite side dish. Sign up by leaving a comment here or e-mailing me at notjustscrappin@yahoo.com.
Please check out our newest member's blogsite. Jennifer Brannies has a fabulous contest going on at www.scraphappymama2.blogspot.com. You won't want to miss that. She is having a contest that of course means...free stuff for the winner. Check it out before Saturday and then work on your entry while you are at Faith on Saturday. What could be better? What could be better is another free gift. If you are the first person on Saturday morning to mention (to ME) reading about Jennifer's contest, then you will win a prize from me! Sweet, right?
Now, I am having a terrible time sending you all e-mails due to a "Barracuda" spam blocker. So, please someone, anyone, tell me how to fix this. I can't get e-mails to you...I have tried and tried and have received hundreds of failure notices. So, you techy scrappers out there, help me out please!
Have a great week ladies and we look forward to seeing you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. That's SO weird.. I wonder why it's doing that? I don't know anything about iquest or SBC or I would help. Do you want me to send the emails? If you forward it to me along with the email addies, I'll send it. I know that could be a PITB, though. Maybe CHanda can send it?

    Thanks for mentioning my contest :)

    I will for sure be there Saturday but not til 1 or 2pm, we have plans that morning. Can't wait.. see you then!

    (and I'm bringing cookies.. cause you know I don't cook, LOL)

    Jenny Brannies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may bring Macaroni salad. I am really undecided. Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete