Sunday, July 19, 2009

Make-n-Takes


I hope that you are all having a great week. We are really looking forward to our next get together in August. I, personally, am working on living in the moment more, but I am always looking ahead.

Being a crafter, I have already started thinking about planning for the winter holidays. With that in mind, I would love to have some great workshops planned for September, October, and November. I have one idea in mind and have been researching some other things, but I wanted to get some input from you. Is there something that you want to do? Is there a technique that you have always wanted to try, but weren't sure where to begin?

Post a comment here or send me an e-mail. I would love to see your ideas.

Along with that, I would love to know if you would be willing to pay a small amount (maybe just a dollar or two) to make our item. If there will be a fee, I will try to provide as much as I can for as small a price as possible. As usual, we won't make a profit, we will only cover expenses.

I have some fun ideas in mind and I can't wait to hear what you want to do. Whatever it is, I know that we will all put our creative spin on it and have some beautiful projects to take home and give as gifts.

Ok, I'm off to do more research. Have a great week ladies and bring on those ideas!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea!
    I'm not sure that there isn't much I don't know about already.. just cause I've been scrapping so long. But, I'm willing to be challenged! :)

    And I would looooove to learn to quilt. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Chanda Hiatt here! I just wanted to tell all of you how much fun I had this past Sat. Im so glad I spent it with you in the air conditioning! I will see all of you in September. Im working on getting all my stuff organized so maybe I might actually scrapbook this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes and Melissa I have loved all your workshops. I am all for it. COme on ladies...tell Melissa how you feel....

    ReplyDelete