Monday, August 24, 2009

The deadline is fast approaching


September is getting close girls. That means that our deadline for the retreat will be here before you know it. For those of you who have already paid, your balance is due in full no later than September 12th. If you haven't signed up yet, you have until September 12th to take advantage of the $109 price point.
September also means that we have another wonderful chance to be together and be creative. We will meet September 12th from 9am to 9pm at Faith Church Assembly of God. The cost is only $5 and a menu item to share. September's menu is Pot Luck, so bring whatever you would like! We will like it, too. Please take a moment to comment on this blog post and let us know what you are bringing. You can also let me know via e-mail. Whatever is easiest for you.
I'm off to try and get some things ready for the retreat. Don't forget about the crafty rummage at our retreat. I hope to sell enough to buy some more stuff! ;) Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!
Edited to add, Here is the menu sign up so far:
Jenny-puppy chow Sheron-cake, salsa & chips Angie-spaghetti w/meatballs & garlic bread
Krista-chicken-n-noodles Gail-brownies Kelly-dessert Mel-breakfast casserole
Kelli-taco dip Shannon-toffee bars Barb-rolls & drinks
Linda-tuna alfredo casserole & turtle brownies

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming and hoping to bring a friend!!!

    Not sure what food item I'm bringing (yet).

    I'm also bringing some more stuff to sell. Good stuff, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete