Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh my goodness. I haven't updated this since October. What a slacker I am. I am so sorry. Your NJS leadership team has been in what I like to call transition...a nicer word for chaos, crisis, and turmoil. But, it's all in how you look at things, right?
Through our changes in life, we have learned that we are stronger than what we thought. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and we are plowing forward full steam ahead! Bring it on life, we are more than ready for ya!
We are also ready for our upcoming retreat. Well, getting ready. Becky and I are working feverishly to put together some awesome raffle baskets for you. We have about seven great baskets and one fabulous grand prize gift! We've got some other surprises in store for you as well, but you'll just have to wait for those.
We need this retreat as much as you all do, so I hope that you're ready to put up with us. We're gonna let go and let God and do a little partying in between!
See you all soon, have a great weekend! The NJS team

2 comments:

  1. You ladies do an AWESOME job!!! Love ya all, Vicki D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun!! Thanks ladies it was well deserved

    ReplyDelete