Sunday, September 27, 2009



So, around here, we have been working our fingers to the bone getting ready for our Fall 2009 Women's Hobby Retreat. This is just a sneak peek. You know, one of those really mean ones that doesn't really show anything, but still makes you wonder...hmmm, what is all that stuff? hee, hee! The picture is dark and blurry on purpose, to make you wonder even more!

I've also been looking into what I want to work on while I am at the retreat this year. Since our fall retreat isn't a fundraiser, I'm hoping to get a lot more accomplished this time around. Christmas cards will probably be my assigned retreat work. I hope to have a great design by the time the retreat rolls around; However, I'm running out of time! I took the Copic plunge this weekend, so I will be practicing my coloring and getting that down before we leave. Maybe Angie E. can give me a crash course. hint, hint!

IT'S LESS THAN ONE MONTH UNTIL WE ROCK LAKE PLACID LADIES!!! Can you believe that? If you haven't signed up yet, it's not too late. We do have some spaces available. Shoot me an e-mail and I will get you the info that you need!

Are you going to decorate your door? I am! I have a few ideas, do you? I think that's it's going to be harder than I think...it's such a big canvas to work with. I'm only used to 12 x 12. ;) I can't wait to see what all of you come up with.

I also wanted to mention that Brittany, our favorite massage therapist, will be back again this year. I am getting some info from her about specifics, so look for an e-mail from me about Brittany and her wonderful treatments as well.

I will post again before we scrap next time so that you can sign up. Check us out on facebook, too. I hope that you all have a great week and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all have a lot of fun. I look forward to meeting you, Christa

    ReplyDelete