Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have a confession to make. I'm a compulsive list maker. Well, maybe two confessions. I also pack for trips way too early. I've already started packing for the retreat! I've been cleaning out my scrap room looking for things for the rummage, washing blankets, sheets, and pillow cases...all for a weekend away that doesn't happen for three weeks. That's what a normal person thinks. I think, I'm leaving in three weeks and I don't have very much crossed off my list!
That's why I'm so thankful for our scrap day this Saturday. I can put all of these lists down for a day and not go in and look at my suitcase three times a day to make sure that I really did put my travel hair dryer in there. (I know, can you say OCD!!)
October's menu is my favorite...soup and salad. YUM! This weather makes me want soup every day. I only have a few people signed up so far, but I will keep editing the menu below so that you can see what yummy goodies will be there for your to try. Can't wait to see you all there ladies. Good luck getting ready for the retreat, you know that I need some!

Shannon H.--Cashew Salad
Melissa--Cheeseburger Soup

1 comment:

  1. Would you mind sharing 1 of those lists...like the one you gave us last year on what to bring. I'm sure you probably have already sent it but I can't find it and I'm ready to get packin ;)

    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete